Amber Valley believes in an aligned teacher body consisting of professionals who believe in and act towards :
- Educating the whole child.
- Being mindful that each child is healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged.
- Making significant impact on student achievement through positive reinforcement.
- Developing learners to think and articulate.
- Handling their teaching-learning transactions through varied and successful strategies / pedagogy.
- Strong motivational & Classroom Management skills
- SKILLS – Mentoring, assessments, teaching, computer proficiency
Required Educational Qualifications :
- Postgraduate degree: Senior School
- Graduate degree: Middle School
- Teacher Training: B.Ed or other relevant training
Preferred additional Requirements :
- Cambridge online Professional Development training in the subject area
- 8 years of teaching experience for senior levels
- Effective IT skills
- Trained in Counseling
- Boarding school experience
- Teacher couples
- Ability to handle more than one subject
- Interest/skill in games, music, dance, drama, debating
English Language / Literature; Hindi, Kannada, French; Maths; Physics, Chemistry, Biology; History, Geography; Computer Science; Political Science; Economics; Global Perspectives; Psychology; Drama; Pottery, Art, Craft
Sports: Football, Basketball, Tennis, Yoga, Martial Arts, Swimming,Athletics (both full time and part time coaches)
Salary (PF and Gratuity) is based on Educational Qualifications, completion of Cambridge online Professional Development training, amount of experience, performance in the demo class and interviews, past salary drawn. Future appraisals depend on performance and not only annual basic increments.
Perks: Semi Furnished Housing; Food while on duty; Fee waivers for upto 2 children; Food for children during term time; LTC to the teachers’ respective home towns; Reimbursement for education course fees as per rules